Practical Decision?

Finished the crappy CSC test today. Eric saw me memorising answers like mad,

he laid a curse on me, saying I would not score 100 this time. Wahahahha, tepat pada tapak.
1st Question do Salah liao... xD xD ====> @@
Better not stop there, still got Physics test tomorrow.............. WAVES

I dont know what Mr. Chan is Lecturing actually, What we do in class is copy everything ( for Eugene Matthew is " photographic memory" ) and digest it ourselves.
He didn't care to explain much, just show solutions and more more more questions. Kinda weird way of teaching, but I dont care as long as his method can let us score. =P

My dad kacau me during CSC test T.T Luckily I silenced it. Finish test, I saw " What time are you finishing class? Want go shopping? "

WTF? lol.
Then told teo I am going myself. Dad said its bottomless shopping again,
" Semua Kira Company". N.I.C.E
Start from G2000 to Levi's Store.
A total of RM 1100 xD

My dad mostly use this for me and him to shop during Raya, he fear that my sister will go too "Over" with that benefit.
Somehow, we came across the topic again. He asked me hows studies again, and did I check up with the accredited Universities. He told me to look up for available Scholarships so that I can lower the burden on Loans.

I aint' getting any unless Part B increase 20% of my Part A scores....

Professor Graham replied me again, woohoo~
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ong Jue

Actuarial work as a career suit bets those in the top 5% of achievers, but some people do better an University rather than at school, so if you are in the top 7% or 85 of achievers and the do even better at University, you may stll be suited for actuarial work.

YOU WOULD BE ALLOWED TO DO THE ACTUARIAL PROGRAM IF YOU GET INTO B COM.

SO IF YOU HAVE PASSED THE MUFY REQUIREMENT FOR B COM YOU ARE OK

Sounds like you are well above the minimum level from MUFY for B Com, so this suggests that your results are looking quite suitable for actuarial work.

Your Fluency of Language can be judged from the 1st Grade score you obtained from your HSC 1119 Britain English Syllabus.

Your high marks in maths and computer science, and adequate mark in English, is a good sign.

Any other questions?

Graham Forbes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jue Sheng

I have already said that once you do Part I or most or it at Monash, if you choose, or if Monash doesn't have a Part II program, you could do Part II at Macquarie, NSW, ANU or Curtin.

Or you can do it by correspondence through Macquarie. Macquarie accepts everyone who wants to do it by correspondence.

Uni Melb restricts their entry to Part II to those with very good results (middle Distinction upwards) but as far as I know the others admit full-time students quite readily.

So if you get 5 or 6 exemptions from Part I of the Monash program you should easily be accepted into Part II at Macquarie NSW or ANU.

But don't worry, by that time it is highly likely Monash will have its own Part II program.

Your second question - yes if you do your First Year in Malaysia you will end up with 5/8 exemptions not all exemptions. But you will save a lot of money.

And during the 3 yrears you are studying at Clayton you only have to sit and pass 1 CT Institute subject per year each April by studying in the January/February period, and you will end up with 5 exemptions and 3 passes (CT7, CT2, CT3) so still would have all 8 of the Part I's by the time you finish your Monash double degree.

This of course assumes you get Distinctions for everything (not everyone does)

Best regards, Graham Forbes

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 things in mind,

A. Should I do locally for 1 year, 3 years overseas, to save up cost by quite an amount of money. However, i will end up being exempted for 5 out of 8 papers. which means I will have to personally take 3 professional paper ( 1000AUD each) with the institute, chances of passing professional exams is bout 30%. To save up cost should I do this?

Or

B. Get a loan, and start my Studies on Clayton Monash under BCom and BEconometric. Would cost more, but ensures full exemption of the 8 papers and successfully complete part I units. have an alternative choice to transfer to Other accredited Campus to complete Part II units instead Monash doesn't offer part II syllabus. Likely to spend more,but ensures Completion of Part I and Part II units.


Which Path should I choose?

PLS GIMME SUGGESTIONS~ #.#


* This is if NSW, ANU, MACQ all reject me this noob for failing to
meet their TER condition or minimum score. =(

0 thoughts: