I 'VE GOT HELP! =3

Holiday is here:

A lot to do, but still have to rest more.

Dad seem pretty happy when he came back to work,

" He said 4 years maybe a little too heavy to handle, but he will subsidise for bout 2years.
So I would expect you to get familiar with that place fast, by the 3rd year, u will know how to get money, and survive ur own expenses. From now on, still study hard, dont throw our expectation"

GOOOD, now got sponsor. Placement is somehow guaranteed as long as I meet their requirement!!
woohoo~ What's left is to study hard, and score well.

This is once in a lifetime opportunity, with a sponsor, and at such age.
No way to miss this.
This thing is just too important to me.

I am willing to sacrifice anything to achieve this.
Lets start from Uninstalling dota from all computers!
Noooo~~~~ =D

RyukA is a lifeless shyt,
he everyday study, but his Sem2 internal still show no improvement?
what went wrong?

:" Lack of practise".

Gotta work harder. HARDER.
This was a very difficult choice for me, to cut down, burn off, restrict or even sacrifice whatever
that I may not want to. But, I have no other choice. My dad place a very risky investment as putting me into this, with high expectation, he trusted me. I shouldn't disappoint them.
Its not only for me, but my family.

Too bad, something that I like is actually something that people get bored fast, highly stressful, with a fairly high responsibility. But if everyone just give up on what they like, because its too hard to work up with, then there wont be any success.
The point is that, the process is very stressful and demotivating, but upon success, we may tend to get happier and more satisfied than any other career.

I SOLVED IT =D

I rather enjoy 10 years of peaceful life, than 5 years of playful life.
It's too different, when its on working for a purpose.


I learned a new thing today,

Geometrical Distribution

X~Geo(p)
Lets say P=0.1
even if the chances of success is low. through a couple of failure,
IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FAIL FOREVER.

P(X>n)= p(q)^(n-1)

where X is the number of trials to get a successful output.
As N increases. it eventually goes closer to 0.5 and towards==> 0.99
Meaning, u will eventually get a success through high number of trials.

The letter and sponsor is here. Dont give up.

0 thoughts: