OverLimiT

I seldom reach this limit.

The deterioration of mental performance,
slows down every input and output process.

Assignments and Test comes through Waves per day.
The breeze signifies the incapability to cope up with the heat of workloads.

Low Moonlight consumption diverges the concentration.
Greenery and the moisture in the air is what I hope for everyday.
I've been away from nature for too long. And this ain't anything good.

My parents are worried I didn't get enough sleep, My schedule is all messed up.
Grey hairs... dont mention.

24 hours per day, doesnt seem really enough.
It's either I am not effiicient enough to cope up with workload relatively to time. Or I am simply
too lazy.

to exceed 92% on math, is a joke too heavy to laugh about.


Fcuk it, I made a promise,
from the "ComplaintFree World" campaign
no complaining, work with it.

0 thoughts: