Finally, a secured place at Monash, Clayton Campus.
Of course, provided studies go pretty well this semesters.
Got new registered student ^^
"SET YING ZHEN" xD
* Make him gain interest towards math, so he can score well.
*Translate Ms. Geetha's language to his channel.

I M' FEELIN SO PRAUD

Mr. Graham even gave me bunch of detail bout the program,
including excel worksheet that highlights what Unit I should take during the Years, and what suitable Electives to sharpen basics.

It's a hard year front, but It definitely goes easier after I complete both path.
Kinda like Australian Lecturer, they put the effort to answer my doubts, giving details, handling enquiries and make sure i understand how it works.
I am definitely proud of Monash.

However, estimated figure on the fees, is a summation of approx. RM350 000.
I wouldn't want to trouble my dad to handle 2 packs of 350k figures, my sister's Medic course is already a burden to him.
But she applied PTPTN loan ( applicable for local institutes only), I cant.
SO where'm I supposed to get that amount of Money from?
Anyone know any loan? Study Loan? With low interest ones?

Any Bonding? I am willing to work for those that sponsor me for my studies...
Preferably Finance departments..

I Have A dream, and I am dreaming on it.

350 000

6 digits.
Need help here.

0 thoughts: