Nothing is here, seriously

during CSC class, I login my email

New Mail: Application ( MELB UNI)

open

....

........

............OH MY....

Its here.........

0_0


^0^


XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


UNIVERSITY OF MELBOURNE sent me the Conditional Offer Letter!!
And Set an appointment for me to meet them yesterday.
The Representative, gave the guarantee,
"as long as you meet the requirement stated, YOU ARE GUARANTEED A PLACE my dear"

"well, Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Sem1, finally beared some fruits.


BINGO, I MA HALF WAY DONE, MATE.

86%

THIS IS THE DREAM, TO BE REALISED.

Darn, I have not been sleeping well for few days already.

Yet to hear from Macquarie, ANU and UNSW.
Even if they fkin kick me off, I am happy enough to attend Melb Uni. xD


~Dota Moment:

noobfishyme: LOL, sucker.
ryukajsz: ooi goat
ryukajsz: stun la, wat no mana, 700 mana.. kana...
noobgoatyme: ong
noobgoatyme: chill
noobgoatyme: Melb Uni
noobgoatyme: xD
ryukajsz: lolz
ryukajsz: =D

Atlast, lose kao kao... Nevermind. Happy enough.

^^

My sister is so gonna congratz me =D
She's coming back friday night.. woohooo~

xD

Quote Teo:
" Cant stop smiling =] "



Kun liao, nite nite.
Awesome, now I cant sleep. =D

0 thoughts: