2 words to start it all

My dad gave me a good starting point for my english research primary draft.
I told him everything and my topic about the research project.

This is how it went,

" Do you know majority foreign Universities here are local Universities on their native lands?"
Yea..
" University speaks about contribution to a society, financially as well as human capitalism."
I read bout that, true.

"Does Malaysian Universities meet that aim?"
Not quite, they are working it up..

"How many university students were caught on their protest movements of the education revolution?"
A lot, didn't go through the news in detail.
"Coming back to your topic, what's Independent thinking?"
the ability to act and decide on its own, without the influence and guidance of others

"Malaysian do it another way"
How?

"Yes, Ma'am"





LMAO

0 thoughts: