Ryuka: Coughing Spree~

Sorry fellow visitors,
this blog is not yet DEAD
( herh, if you say its dead, you better compare mine to TJ's one)
xP
I apologize for not updating it recently. Dont Worry,
As long as I am alive, the blog will always be updated.. i guess >.<
( I copied Michael's As Long as I am Breathing, There will be PJK everyday!!)


Just dont know how, Tiba-tiba Monday morning( 26 May)
I just turned white ( terribly ill, not dead = =)
Then Went to see the doctor on Tuesday morning,
Out of miracle, I turned normal for the Orchestra, the movie, and the WHOLEDAY on wednesday.
Then, wednesday night, I morphed again, back to that "sick old skunk".

Ryuka Got Seriously ill for quite a few days.
Facing a ( God-damn) horrble Cough, with slimmy phleoms
I had lost my voice for 3 days, yet now its still recovering..
I can hardly talk like a "normal" person, but fortunately
No fever ^^ ( weird huh? )

cough Cough Cough..
I spend 16 hours on bed daily ( sick dude, not 1 night stand = =)
Oats for Breakfast + Lunch + ( Dinner, sometimes)
Drinking medicine more than water.
Exam's near..... yet... my studies...
SHould I start praying..? Does it work...? o.O

" I will survive... I will survive, yeah yeah~ 'cough' 'cough' 'cough' arrhh"

sick Sick SICK

Finally, post done.. Blog Updated..
Back to Rest..

0 thoughts: