I received a set of These questions from an email. Since It requested me to answer all, here's something some people might want me to share it out.

YOU
Name: Ong Jue Sheng
Nickname: Ask those people lah..= =
Name you wish you had: Ong Jue $heng
What do people normally mistaken your name as: Juu Shiieeng, Orrng Juuaa SHieng
Birthday: Wei, privacy dude~ *censored*
Birthplace: Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
Time Of Birth: Walao, ask my mum for that pls
Single or taken: what u mean by taken? I am for SOLD?
Zodiac Sign: Tak tahu, chinese one is Goat

YOUR APPERANCE
How tall are you: 170++cm i guess, updated last year december..lol
Wish you were taller?: 2nd Yao Ming? Hell no..
Short or long hair: ask Lim Yoke Kheng.
Ever dyed your hair a bizzare colour?: Don't expect a YES before I leave CHS.
Last time you did something dramatic with your hair:what do you mean dramatic? dip my hair in Goat Pee? NEVER!
Glasses or contacts?: Specs ^^
Do you wear makeup?: " wei wei, I got balls .. okay.."
Ever had hair extensions? No idea..
Paint your nail?: can try that...


IN THE OPPOSITE GENDER
Shy or outgoing?: Shy in public, outgoing with me xP
Looks or personality?: Both ( will you eat a sweet apple, if you already see it rotten outside?)
Sexy or cute?: Prior Cute ^^
Older or younger?: Ngam ngam can liao.
Turn on: Depends~
Turn off: EMO freaks. Lanci Freaks. LALA, Minda Cacat's. Bullshyt-ers
Flowers or chocolates?: $$$ will do ( nowadays girls have their own ways, no doubt :D)
Pepsi or coke?: Reconsider wine?
Rap or rock?: I am very average in music genres ( but not RAP)
Relationship or one night stand?: I cant stand "tat" for even 1 hr, dun say 1 night.. so relationship better
School or work?: Rockschool + Teamwork xP
Love or money?: Beatles sings Money Cant Buy me Love. So, U SAY LEH?
Country or city?: Erm...Border? Near city la..
Friends or family?:I choose Community xD


HAVE YOU EVER
Lied?: who never?
Stole something?: For heaven's sake, stop asking stupid questions " YES"
Smoked: * If I do, I wont be typing here*
Hurt someone close to you: Physically or Mentally? Anyway, both oso YES.
Broke someone's heart?: Hell no, I am no criminal.
Wish you were a prince/princess: Everything to do with converting to Islam= NO
Shaved your head?: Cant remember, childhood..maybe..
Been in love: erhmm.. privacy,dude *censored*
Used chopsticks: I am a responsible chinese, " mengekalkan tradisi kekeluargaan" Besides 2 months of exchange made me learnt it.
Sang in the mirror to yourself?: I only have 1 mirror at home, must not break it. >.<


FAVOURITES
Colour: Pink is artistic for me, Grey too.. Dont really care...
Movie: Forgot edi.. aiiya..
Word/Phrase: "stop Crapping", Get to the point, Haha, hehe, hu hu?, hoho.., Hihi^^
Location: The REALITY world
Ever cried over someone?: Lazy la..
Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself: If I do, will I still exist?


~That's All~
Questions answered in agreement with the terms and condition applied on Privacy statement of Jue Sheng.

Copyrighted reserved by Ryuka AUMNO 2008

0 thoughts: