I saw My friend, Transcendance1991's blog, and saw 1 of his recent post.

I straightly agree with it, that " mother nature is indeed arhem..ahem.."
This is because I found something so interesting on the web.
Its about mother nature don't only have beautiful Breast. But also
Vagina ( or called CiBai)



Its from a photographer called Sebastian

Few days ago, Sebastian shared some of his photos taken while he was in Thailand.While browsing thru his gallery, I found something very interesting... check the pictures below then you will know~




I was wondering why is Sebastian so small in this picture??!! Looks like the focus is not on him. Check the next picture.




Oh! He wants us to focus on that hole~



Zooming in progress... 50%




Larger scale~ 80%... Opppsss.. it looks to me like something else... especially the whitish sea water.. interesting~



Much more clearer now~ Can anybody tell me what u guys see?





What do u think u are doing, photographer?? Need it to be so closed???



Arrrhhhhhhhh~ what a BIG GUSH..... (Ombak besar!!!)

Mother Nature, is indeed a TRUE Term..
Yet, very appropriate~
Mother Nature's MOTHERHOOD

1 thoughts:

Happy MOTHER's Day yo
roflmfao

May 11, 2008 at 9:50 AM