20th of December,
Cold and Windy today, even the sun cant shine much,
My driving lesson during mid noon went pretty well.
Haha, I do concentrate well on road, excluding the gear shifting part, that can sometimes
disturb the progression. It's always " tekan clutch, tekan clutch! Nia put... Sei fo again...
Fast on!! "
" paiseh , paiseh sorry..."

It may take quite awhile to correct that mistake... Damn, Manual transmission vehicles are troublesome scraps.. Cant wait to try Automatic transmission cars =(
Still a couple of class to go... I think I can handle it... yea, I THINK lol

Apart from practising music, those driving lesson is the only thing I can "put effort in" during the holidays.
Damn it, everyday its like CHatting chatting chatting, Practising practising, concentrating on the stering, and sleep.... How peaceful yet Boring.. the worst, I feel so ashamed to count on those Reunion and Gatherings that I turned down. ( the prom, the class trip, and some other reunion things... I attended.. NONE @@)

Damn, I cant wait till College lesson starts. #.#

And of course, proudly self-proclaimed as a "blogger", I do write blogs. But I dont do things in a systematical order, yet its not even my occupation.Nowadays I seldom blog, ( though now I am blogging, but I have to admit that = =) Not blogging, doesn't mean 100% neglecting this routine. From time to time, I do surf blogs
and quickly swift through blogs via the "blog chains", sort of getting some storyline updates of certain events, or read up some junk stuff that you won't wanna know =/

I do this almost every night, using them as bedtime stories but I do read a couple of Favourited ones in the morning or evening ( such as Leeyoung's Australia travel journal, and Sakai's articles ). hahaha, its common to start going from buddies blog to " I dont know who's" blog.

1 thing that I found out amazing is that, " damn! You do look different! As though what I saw is a different face of yours"
This situation mostly come into sight when its regarding girls. " I hell of dont know how or since when Blogspot had became their * Orh~ My Dear Diary~* ( that they use to put so much expression and power into the words)
That can come a little too harsh when readers scout across and say " oh my... Garangnya"
Sometimes, It do build up a minor disaster on one's impression.
Awww..... >.<

Its nothing to do with judging it right or wrong, but... do control it sometimes. lol
SOme of you look "wild" in blogs.
No offense.

=D

0 thoughts: