UNTITLED

Dear Blogger,

I am happy Sir/Mdm. reserved a portion for me to continue blogging even though I was off this addiction for about few months. Its such honourable to practice my fingers and unpresentable thoughts into good use. By blogging, flooding minds of many.

My experience of Blogging can be a little Extraordinary in terms of what Hong Kong Locals says
" 太 Over"
Yeah, means get busted into troubles and Fun Learning scenario's. A few visit to the School's Student affair Department on Political comments of "the untouchable truth", then the so called
Returnee Arrogance attitude issue that went from a dairy into a Community Disaster.
Using My Blog as a Spreading Media to give news on certain protest activites by the GERAMM organisation.

These are olden times, ( roughly half a year ago ). Yet, thinking of the Puzzle solving part in these Adventures. Its a Fascinating.. ermm.... Moment? Period? ahh... Experience x)

Simply after quarantining myself from blogging, who would expect a sudden return of Ryuka?
hoho, I cant sleep ( PS: Dont ask, Not EMO, just " hmm... should I say reading up some bedtime stories aka Blogs ? ")

The Motivation comes from there. But, the content still lays uncertain for me. SHould the new AUMNO ( Holy crap, it's the 3rd Revival now, costs about 3600$ in Pokemon RPG).
Should it be "presented" in Malaysian Rojak-ism. Or shall my blog fall into something like Mr.Lee's, a more perspective and formally+ politlely sarcastic category? hehehe... No offense, Mr. Lee.
The point is Ryuka has no personal preference. ( I can show you the prove from the Uncertainty in deciding the Pre-U crap and I cant decide anything properly, excluding my guitar string's colour)

It's already going to be 2 weeks since the My Last Paper in SPM. And yet, the holiday is not long, No matter what Pre-U program, what College, what location ( within Malaysia), the courses will mostly start in the 5th of Jan 2009. So, Not much time left, but still plenty.
Since the 3rd day after SPM, its BORING BORING BORING all the way...

the Best part Is I cant/shoudn't/wouldn't ( applies for diffrent understandings) go for a Vacation.
The Pre-U payment already drained of My parent's Savings. the figure remains unknown due to Safety Precaution. And Of course, not a big figure too. And the Undang Stuff, the seminar, the driving Lessons, approximately another 1k to spend on.
FOrget About It! Not Buying any cars... Not Even Proton @@

Vacation? Overseas? Consider planning it into the "DEC 2009" or " After-Degree schedule".

However, Despite of What RyukA complaint... Life isn't/wasn't/Havn't that bad actually~
Do have fun! Spend more time with Classmates that you would probably wont meet for years to come ( Proudly, Ryuka failed to do so). The Enjoying part is still the Old Pal Reunion every few days via Garena Client.It's gonna be a long long way ahead......

Form 5's... Boring Isn't It.?
Cant believe for 5 bloody years we are actually awaiting for this "moment". Smart.
.................................
..................
...........
....zzz
zzzz


The Moon is going into it's Slumber, so do I.


Respectfully written,
RyukA.


Article Above Derived From:
JSZ:\C:\Memory\Thoughts\2008 folder\12 DEC\ Junk #12987

0 thoughts: