LapSap TAG

---------------Content Removed---------------

Ur Head!!

Rules:1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time: 11:38pm ( I took a few minute to digest it, and decide whether to run this crap)
Name: Ong Jue Sheng
Birthyear: 1991 A.C.
Blood Type: B
Brother: Ong Jue Feng
Sister: Ong Jue Jing
Shoe size: I can wear Mcdonald that Ronald's shoe, 10.5!
Height: 1.78m, still growing, damn!
Favourite drinks: Teh O' Ais Limau
Favourite breakfast: Apples! ( An apple a day, keeps the doctor away! )

Have you ever...
been on a plane : You Expect me to sail to Beijing?
swam in the ocean : Of course, fought sharks too, wanna hear ma' story?
fallen asleep in school : Not quite, just a quick nap
broken someone's heart : who's heart so fragile? Then I'm a murderer,catch me if you can~
fell off your chair : Yea, the Chen Moh chapalang chairs, made my buttock open flower
sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Yes, during Nights before Exams. Kinda common.
saved e-mails : Teach me how to keep track of account details if I dont save them.
What is your room like: Similar to yours, just a little bit Organised =)
What's right beside you: Erm, probably a few spirits, perhaps my ancestors? scared?
What is the last thing you ate: Tofu ( I accidentally touched someone's ass in the lift)

Ever had...
chicken pox :
Nope, medically prevented with Injection
sore throat : Are you sure you asking this to a Human?
got stitches : I am just starting to learn how to drive, so "HAVN'T "
broken nose : you like phantom of the opera?

Do you...
believe in love at first sight?:
Not really, atleast a second sight to confirm our sight
Like picnics?: Yes! especially Beach Picnics!

Who was the last person...
you danced with?: My Dog
who made you smile?: Mr. Bean ( 3hrs ago in Disney Channel)
you last yelled at?: The Breadseller that came in a Bike

Today did you...
talk to someone you like?: what do you mean by " Like" ?
kiss anyone?: Restricted due to Family Policy =(
get sick?: Yea, sick of this TAG
talk to an ex?: Ex? Exsenior? Yea, on the Pre-U stuff
miss someone?: My Beijing Friends
Who do you really hate?: Temporarily hating the one making me to do this TAG.
What time is it now?: Why? Guilty of Wasting my time? @@

Randoms:
Q:Is there a person who is on your mind right now?:
ermm... I am listenning to his song now.. Steve Vai
Q: Do you have any siblings?: HELLO!??! I thought I filled up on "sisters and Brothers" above?
Q: Do you want children?: I love the process, hate the side-effect =(
Q: Do you smile often?: Cheerful enough to survive, nothing more.
Q: Do you like your hand-writing?: I am proud of it becoming pictures more than letters
Q: Are your toenails painted?: Yea, painted with blood last time in a minor accident
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in?: My parent's "Masterbed"
Q: What colour shirt are you wearing?: Grey
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday?: Is it important..? Taking Bath i guess..
Q: When did you cry last?: This Year
Q: Are you a friendly person?: See who you ask lo, But.. I wont Bite.
Q: Do you have any pets?: Yes. A poodle, a pond of fish. And last time used to keep parrots.
Q: Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: Bad Feelings? That one ahh... In his grave.
Q: Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?: yeah, my sis is always my sis.
Do you sleep with the TV on?: So noisy how to sleep?
What are you doing now?: Doing this shyt TAG. Listenning to Stevie's masterpiece and chatting via msn.
Have you ever crawled through a window?: No thief ever teach me wo.. so how?
Can you handle the truth?: When you cant fight it, live with it. =)
Are you closer to your mother or father?: Father. Go Jogging or go PASAR,Which do u choose?
Who was the last person you cried in front of?: Forgot.
How many people can you say you've really loved?: why are u so interested? want chase me =x?
Do you eat healthy?: Forced to, family policy.
Do you still have pictures of you and your ex?: Damn Mafan la, this Tag, U want me to POST it?
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: Neh, that person is the one getting bashed up ^^
How often do you go to church?: * Out of topic*
When you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: My ESP Horizon!
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: Any specification for Loud, How many dbS?
Are you confident?: Enough to shake you.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
- Watching Power Rangers
- Playing LEGO
-Eating
-Sleeping
- Talking non-stop

5 things on my to-do list today
- Practice X-Blues III
-Upload the Monash University Sunway Campus Pictures
-2 DotA games
-Start Playing Bust Up using Backtrack
-Go Online and search more details on Audio Engineering

5 snacks I enjoy:
-Chipsmore
-Twisties
-Super Ring
-Pringles ONION
-Mamee

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
-Use them to Handle my sister's Medicine Degree Fees
-Use them for my degree Program and Master then Ph.D
-Use them to Invest in every Fking Money Making companies, and use the profit for my family, firends and relatives
-Buy Cool Guitar, Amplifiers,accessories or even a Music Studio!
- Throw the rest into the sea

5 of my bad habits:
-Irresponsible
-Lazy
-Undetermined
-Dull
-low self-discipline

5 jobs I've had:
- Students
- Temporary 2 weeks English tutor in Beijing for the form2's
-Voluntary assistant
-Are blowjobs counted?

I tag: NANNY, My Sister, Mr. Lee and his ISA group cronies xD, TJ, James Ng, chunyeen, Aaron Chua, Jie Min ( but tat fella no blog ), YewChin, Nick Tayand Anyone that feel themselves wanna do this crap =/

0 thoughts: