Its some romanic lyrics created by me. Different Genre's give a different feeling of romance, and brings the message in various ways.
Musical Nerds I am, the lyrics are categorized into different genre's.
Finally, I am Done~

80's Rock/ Jazz Blues Fusion
I wrote your name in the sky,
but the wind blew it away.
I wrote your name in the sand,
but the waves washed it away.
I wrote your name in my heart,
and forever it will stay.

--By RyukA

R&B style
Like a stranger you were once.
Lost in the ocean of lust and passion.
We met at the very beginning,
Seeking for a path to the end.
Looking into your eyes,
An angel in disguise I seek.

--By RyukA

Modern Rock
( Pre-intro)
Loving you, till the very end.
Saving you, I get my confident.
Having You, Is all I got.
Wow~
Forever, we will be together.
Wow~

(verse 1)
I love you so deeply,
I love you so much,
I love the sound of your voice
And the way that we touch.
( musical part)
I love your warm smile
And your kind,
thoughtful way,
The joy that you bring
To my life every day.
I love you today
As I have from the start,
And I'll love you forever
With all of my heart. wow~

--By RyukA


Classical/ Acoustic
Love is the greatest feeling,
Love is like a play,
Love is what I feel for you,
Each and every day,
Love is like a smile,
Love is like a song,
Love is a great emotion,
That keeps us going strong,
I love you with my heart,
My body and my soul,
I love the way I keep loving,
Like a love I can't control,
So remember when your eyes meet mine,
I love you with all my heart,
And I have poured my entire soul into you,
Right from the very start.

--unknown author

Modern Jazz/ POP
When I'm with you,
eternity is a step away,
my love continues to grow,
with each passing day.
This treasure of love,
I cherish within my soul,
how much I love you...
you'll never really know.
You bring a joy to my heart,
I've never felt before,
with each touch of your hand,
I love you more and more.
Whenever we say goodbye,
whenever we part,
know I hold you dearly
,deep inside my heart.
So these seven words,
I pray you hold true,
"Forever And Always,
I Will Love You."

--by RyukA

Opera-style
All the love that history knows,
is said to be in every rose.
Yet all that could be found in two,
is less than what I feel for you.

-- By Cayne Roland

Hard Metal Rock
Days of joy, days of sadness slowly pass me by
As I try to hold you, you are vanishing before me
You're just an illusion...When I'm awaken,
my tears have dried in the sand of sleep
I'm a rose blooming in the desert

I AWAKE FROM MY DREAM
I CAN'T FIND MY WAY WITHOUT YOU
( guitar solo)

--From Endless Rain ( edited by RyukA)

Grand Oldie's/ 90's Jazz
My love is like an ocean
It goes down so deep
My love is like a rose
Whose beauty you want to keep.
My love is like a river
That will never end
My love is like a dove
With a beautiful message to send.
My love is like a song
That goes on and on forever
My love is like a prisoner
It's to you that I surrender.


All These lyrics are written/editted/ rephrased by RyukA.
Copyright reserved by RyukA 2008 ( www.aumno.blogspot.com)

It's Dedicated to someone Special'

to8002392
" The sun enlightens the brave souls of all chinese"

0 thoughts: