We are currently collecting ideas of "great" and "greater" peoples to give suggestion on this blog's new theme song,

The AUMNO theme song,
its AUMNO theme song not UMNO theme song, so dont flame us (x . X)

What I have In Mind is,
composing melody + base music + some rap( not rape @@)

We will need to make it as "cool" and Interesting as possible, so everyone's opinion are welcomed and accepted, or shall I say "Reconsidered".

Anyway, what we have here is maybe.. A penist, A guitarist, 2 chellist..
so dont call us to perform a orchestra piece, unless You can sponsor us a team, P.S. I am not "Steve Vai"

Further suggestions can drop it in the CHatbox, or kindly ask for Ryuka's email in sakai or Mr. Perspective's Blog.
Sorry I cant show my email, or you will see me in the School's ISA "again.."

Tata..

0 thoughts: