Guys, You all know 好聚好散。
So when you had offered to the lowest, and they still "showing-off" their
包青天-ism.
No point 给面子.

By the way, some of the previous post are dedicated to those Basketball monkeys,
But I really Hell dunno WTH those AFS-ers defending them...
Perasan Betul...

Okay, get back To you Peoples,

No Point ASSUMING everything,
cause when you do so, U make an ASS out of U and ME ( So Dun Assume)

Firstly Those candidates that I fooled are My Own Schoolmates, from the same form,
And ALL ARE my Friends..

So to Mr.X, Stop saying that I flame you this and that, I am not that free to spend time on you or so called "PLay a prank on you".

AFter their Interview session, most of those fooled candidates gave a damn on me,'
But I said " You peoples Kacau me for what? Who call you keep asking me? Feddup k?
I told you many times I dont know, you still hesitate to ask me. SO I just came up with my own tips? You ppl are bothering me during the activities, asking bout the interview"

And most of them laughed and nothing happened, ( No one reacted like hearing 604, but you)
So Mind your buisness and stop screwing..
Stop talking bout What What "Returnee Arrogance", I fooled my own friends and they accepted it. Not as a AFS returnee BUT as their ( AUMNO Monkey Blogger)Friend. GEt It?

Not Mentioning this is My Own Blog, Not yours. In reference to Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Read yourself.
Not Mentioning these are my own friends, so mind your own buisness ok?

Oh ya, to your:
"above blog entry was written by Ong Jue Sheng, at his blog. I do not claim any rights to the post above and fully recognise that this amazing piece of literature is the property the of the author."
Now we would like to restrict the duplication of these content, not to mention that you dont have the right to copy it--
the author, restrict all duplication. remove it at once. NOw can?

FOR Your " We Will take Appropriate Action"
you can only take action when those people I made fun of them agree to take action on me.
This matter is within my friends so dont talk " blabla in concern of AFS"

In additional, I have Apologized for my so called " arrogance Attitude" and done my action of
removing the "Violating AFS" content.
But what I read, you still emphasis that my attitude " Bullying other candidates" is wrong, even those are my friends.

you can ask my friends now whether they feel anything,
if not then this matter is settle.
( Dont Worry, we know you are showing a good example of a "responsible" volunteer )
And taking issues between Me and my friends to AFS's concern,
never mind we understand.
thank you.


Mind your own buisness, Me and other bloggers don't have time for this."


COpyright Reserved for Transcendance, Perspectivevision, callmechunyeen, and others with permission. By AUMNO 08.

11 thoughts:

seems like u only remember the part where u trick ur own friends. that's fine and cool with me. u forgot the part where u used racial slurs against our people, and misquoted our people that breaches her religion and have defamed her morality. let me just remind u...

The irony of asking for respect when u never respected us or the interviewers during the sessions in the first place, nor did u ever respected the AFS organization and what it stands for by creating false impressions. u used discriminating and crude words against as well, calling us names when we have never.

The irony of u asking for consideration when u are so inconsiderate with ur usage of words and defamation of AFS while purposely misquoting our volunteers, knowing full well u could have gotten her into trouble because of what u wrote.

The irony of u not realizing, we can already take action against u because u have violated AFS terms in giving false information that u belong as a volunteer, and falsely creating a so called volunteer alumni group that doesn't exist. We can also take action because the other people that are not ur friends that u have defamed and used racial slurs against can rise and speak against u.

Just because u have removed the content of ur blog, doesn't mean u can erase what has been done. Its simple logic la. Like once u've killed a person, removing the evidence doesn't remove the fact that u are a murderer. The same logic applies here. Just because u removed the content of ur blog, doesn't mean u can just ignore what damage u had done. Life is not as simple as u think little boy. Things do not settle as easily as u would like to think.

Remember who u are dealing with. We, and the rest of us are all more adult than u are. Do not try and be smart to teach us now terms and conditions work. We have lawyers and law students and what nots on our side in AFS. What do u have? Never even think for a second that u can escape with ur silly little demands, sounding as if u are in a position to demand respect for u are dealing with adults here. Truth be told, we have no respect for a person like u. I don't mean to intimidate u, but just need u to know sometimes its better for u to assess who u are dealing with first before u open ur mouth.

i would suggest u spend sometime reflecting what u have done, and what u should do from here on out. Ur friends may not be the best influence u have, they cannot save u if u wish to dig ur own grave further. For us to inform ur parents is just one call away, i somehow believe u are already aware of that.

Please be aware also that the people involved in this now are not third parties, but first parties as u have directly involved us in with ur awesome blog article.

Have a good day. I hope u can sleep well tonight.

Oh, and one more thing... i would like to thank u and ur friends for spamming my blog with flamatory comments anonymously. Again it just goes to show that u people never think twice before u talk. first u say we cowards for spamming ur blog, now look who's doing the exact same thing, only with less intelligence present.

U may delete this comment if u like, bet u wouldn't want ur friends to read this.

-Suyin-

June 29, 2008 at 12:10 AM  

Religion ? Racial Slurs?
This Is what I heard no doubt..
Rather than saying that i MISQUOTE why dun you say them MISPEAK??
If these issue is so serious..
then I have nothing to say...
How would you like me to Resolve this then?

I WAS writting this article to my own buddies that always read my blog, I admit I love to crap In my every post..k?
And writing my own opinion in my own blog with no PERSONAL INSULTING ( not like that Dina)
IS SERIOUSLY NOT ILLEGAL, get it?
just stay out if you dun wanna read it..
So please dont talk big here,
and I didnt create ANY ORGANISATIONS or what,
Its just my style of ending
( written by Pressiden of umno,
written by SMK RC principal, written by LEO secretary, written by UMNO Youth Hairy, Written by Malaysianews...
I used before many many identity so no doubt)
Do you see these ppls chasing after me?

So pls think before you talk,
Once more telling you,
No one forced you to click my blog
so dont use such excuse. Rather now, these contents are
UN-accessable so dont Say torns of Violations.

I said many times,
I only Defamed my own buddy and this blog mainly consist of my own buddy, and THEY DONT CARE, so 3rd party pls shut up.
Like I said, If they agree to take action against me, then be it that way. If not, pls dont create sorts of issues...

Yes yes, your law students, lawyers or whatever. Fine on that.
But livejournal shall decide, not us.

To your :
"Just because u have removed the content of ur blog, doesn't mean u can erase what has been done. Its simple logic la. Like once u've killed a person, removing the evidence doesn't remove the fact that u are a murderer."
Oooh, my content on A PRANK ON MY FRIENDS got someone killed?
Or is it, like what you previously
showed us your IQ by Telling
HURT YOUR MOTHER, FATHER, Brother,
FAMILY??
Its simple logic la.
HOw Old Are you?

ANd PLS MISS,
We got COuncil to attend, Mediarakyat stuff and Hike Protest to do, no one of us IS THAT FREE to
screw or insult any Fellow AFS-er
So please, Dont talk to the mirror.

Yes I respect you peoples, as ADULT. And Believed the professions of the AFS-ers PREVIOUSLY.
Now, what I can see Is bunch of Monyets screwing around my blog..
for something I wrote to my friend..
Disturbing....
My blog is not meant for you ppls okay?
Yea, Adults.. how disgraceful...
Cant even stop spamming a kid's blog..

"shut up and stop defending yourself you ass.. my friend that copied your stupid content did mention that it was your piece of shit that was posted in her entry. read properly."
Way how adult talks?
how interesting...

I said many times, I use all sorts of IDENTITY in my
ending of a post..
So SHud UMNO, PKR, LEO, MPYO,
all hunt me?
No one is so free that you do...

Messing with wrong people?
What AFS some sort of Gangsters?
Perhaps the volunteers sound so.
I dun have the time lo, miss.
I said my intention is to fool those buddy, none of you people.
And I am not that free to do so
I JUST DID A POST THAT I PRANK ON MY FRIENDS,Nothing else..
Never thought of talking bout YOU VOLUNTEERS or AFS, K?
SO stop digging troubles..
Inconsiderate in usage of words?
Then dont COME IN, NO one force you to do so..

discriminating racial slurs?
why dont you read other RACIAL intension blogs before screwing mind, I just say what I heard k?
WHY DUN U SAY TAT GUY MISPEAK rather than saying Me misquote..


"Do not try and be smart to teach us now terms and conditions work"
Sometimes we have to, cause your friend DONT READ.

"Please be aware also that the people involved in this now are not third parties, but first parties as u have directly involved us in with ur awesome blog article."
My explanation is clear,
I have no time to talk/write about you volunteers, except that reply
to make things clear..
So pls mind your own buisness,
I dont have time for this.

OKay, I agree to your suggestion to
reflect to my mistake of " messing the wrong ppls" and creating " racial slurs" in MY OWN post, in my own blog.
The same way, I would Suggest that this respectful SISTER stay out of this matter as it is already way over and the post was removed long long ago, which leaves you no reason to do further INVESTIGATIONS,
I have my own things to do rather than facing you peoples everyday in my blog.
I hope you would do the same.
If not just talk of a way to reslove this issue.
I still got many other things to do rather than facing AFS mia ppl everyday which had made other bloggers mad for the past few days x.x

If you refuse to calm this issue
then find a solution.
Thank you. And goodnight.

Oh... one more thing...
I told some of my buddy bout this issue and few Amazing blog worth a visit...
They may had left you some present before leaving =)
If so, I would represent those monkeys to apologize for such inconvenience caused.
So dont simply assume things, miss.

So, dont thank me
" I refuse to further read it after looking at the horrible header"

Thanks for Commenting,
Deleting it would waste this marvelous Essay of yours. xD

Thank You Very Much~


HNG secretary,
Ryuka

June 29, 2008 at 1:24 AM  

hmm... i really don't know why i keep bothering myself to come back here and comment to u.. maybe its cause sometimes despite my own better judgement, i think u aren't as bad or dumb as u tend to portray urself online.

let me see if i can explain this in a term that is easier for u to comprehend.

what i said about removing evidence may not have been with the best example as u clearly did not understand my message.

the pranks on ur friends are ur own problems la. yes that one i agree that maybe AFS shouldn't be too obsessed about. but u have to understand that we care alot for our students who went for the interview. we are worried that during ur pranks to ur "friends", other students who were not ur "friends" but still overheard ur conversations might have gone into panic attack.

that aside, i hope u really try, for once to understand where i am coming from when i say u can remove evidence but u cannot remove fact. i didn't say ur pranks killed anyone, i am merely using the killing and removing murder evidence as an example of simple logic. in easier terms it means

"what has been done has been done, removing or erasing evidence does not remove the fact that what has been done was done"

responsibility is a virtue that one day i hope u will grow up to possess. one always has to be responsible to their own actions. removing the blog content was, a responsible thing to do. but know that that is not the end of ur responsibility for this. it only ends when u face the consequences and accept the results of what u have done.

now. for the other example i left on ur tagboard that u thought was immature. if u think for a second, it holds much more sense than u can imagine.

what i saw, was slandering and discriminatory words used against other people in ur blog. these other people are like my family. now what u think is fun and purely a joke can be harmful and hurtful to others. here u are only thinking about urself, because u are the cause of the hurt therefor u do not see the other side of the mirror. so i said, that is because no one has slandered ur father ur mother ur family etc. don't u see? i was actually asking, how would u like it if someone flamed ur entire family on a public blog, defaming/insulting ur family's dignity and status? how would u feel?

how would u feel when the person who did it simply said, la it was just a prank! no big deal wan! and just brushed off the matter? when by then, the entire online network would have thought that ur mother is a bitch, ur dad is a dead drunk, or sister is a whore and all that even tho it is not true? (remember i am only using this as an example yea) for u not to understand this simple equation, i believe the one lacking in IQ is not myself, but u. so how old ARE YOU?

remember, words are very sharp weapons that leaves heavy and sometimes damaging impacts when used carelessly.

i know my fellow afs friends may have acted immaturely as well, they had been acting out of raw emotions of late (triggered by u no doubt) and might have resorted to retort back at u using ur level of understanding. i apologies for their behavior, and ask that u understand that anger can blind a person sometimes.

we are calming this issue, no one said we are refusing to. i still prefer to think that contacting ur parents is still the best way, but ur lucky that this decision is not entirely up to me.

u are a busy person, yes i can see that. but so are we. we are normal people with normal busy lives too. yet u have to understand the reason why we come back here, is not to waste time spamming ur blog, but to defend something that is precious and important to us. to u now AFS might be crap, but this is family for us. we don't like disturbing u like this too, but u were the one who first posed the threat.

about using all sorts of identity before.. i have to inform u now that even though u have never gotten into trouble before because of it, or that nobody has chased u because of it before, it is still wrong. since this is the first time u are getting into trouble because of it, i suggest u recognize that it is wrong and stop brushing it away. u need to realize that creating false impressions and false representation of a logo,(and afs is an internationally recognized logo) meaning where u made up ur own title and group is an offense in which the said logo (in this case afs) can take actions against.

u claimed in ur own tagboard that

I can join Overseas Foreign Support Team, go for overseas AFS conference, I AM ALREADY A RETURNEE la, NOOOOB

Lol. Like I care? I was just fooling during the Interview..If I really wanna go on exchange or so called " study overseas" haha, NOOB! I can easily contact AFS china or ABM if I wanna get on overseas.

are u 100% confident u can do that? did u really think that every returnee can be easily sent out to another overseas program? what makes u think u can just get on overseas with one phone call away? join overseas foreign support team? overseas afs conference? who are u trying to kid here i wonder, and u claim we are hallucinating? this is where u are doing the assuming, u know, making the ass out of u and me stuff. stop assuming u are that great, even if u didn't mess up ur chances this time, ur still one returnee in the vast of thousands. its never been that simple to be able to participate in those conferences to begin with.

again, bragging about such facts results in false information claims.

one last thing today. u only care about ur fellow bloggers being mad, have u ever thought about the rest of the afs people that were also mad and highly offended? give some thoughts about it, the world doesn't revolve just around u and ur buddies.

have a nice day pondering. and ah... i would suggest while or after reading this, u might want to re-read ur article, if u still have it and go through it carefully. just read it again, maybe today with a different light u might see ur article in a better perspective.

-suyin-

June 29, 2008 at 12:16 PM  

ahhhhhhh.....

Ok Ok....
Watever la...
I hope this is my last message...
PLS

I would ANSWER tat way
I CAN JOIN BALBLABLA....NOOB
is to piss off a guy named "x"
which suddenly came in my blog, my friend's blog to screw me up
during wednesday...
I hope you too can understand that
I cant stand some unknown stranger
just came in and throw a damn at me..

Ok ok, I admit I am wrong to
crap bout such things,
I will reflect on my mistake...
Do any compensation for the damage if necessary,
I would not repeat such MISTAKES
again, but i would also suggest
AFS not to further investigate into this matter...
Glad to hear that you guys gonna calm this issue.

walao... I had wasted 5 days...
i really really dont have time for this leh...
I still got lost of thing to do, rather than clearing questions in my blog >.<

And thanks for your advice, concern, reply etc.

Thank you.
Have a nice day.

June 29, 2008 at 1:25 PM  

to Suyin, don't waste your time on this small kid anymore, he is just immature as he can be. He is just a kid who is trying his best to defend himself and saying we are playing with his words, its ok, leave him, he has a lot more to learn in life.Don't waste your time on this kiddo, we will talk to him in action, not words.

To Ryuka

You are showing us and your friends how irresponsible and immature you are. i can only laugh at your replies and comments. Just accept the fact that you have written nonsense and apologize. Be a real man. We are returnee's and when you talk anything like that about AFS, of course we will get mad. AFS runs in our blood, probably not in yours. We take pride being a returnee, and of course we will defend and protect our beloved organization. unlike you.

Your blog is so damn famous among many returnee's now and im sure you are going to be well known soon. Good luck answering ppl for your own grave that you dug.

Peace out.

Nambee

June 29, 2008 at 10:28 PM  

To MR NAMBEE,

I have gave my last reply,
DID my apology and my discussion with this big sister, Suyin here.
And I had agreed of her ways of handling things.
Pls mr. Nambee,
You can come flotter around my blog,
Voicing your comments without
even behaving like a human,
But this is my last reply to this Mr.Adult here.

To you, we would also say
"You are showing us and your friends how irresponsible and immature you are"
( I m kinda lazy to type)
Monkey see, Monkey do.

" i can only laugh at your replies and comments."
Keep on laughing then,
it helps reducing stress.

I made my statement and apologize clear, and refuse to further talk on this matter.
I GOT LOTS LOTS of other things to do than replying these "shitty" comments of yours.

"AFS runs in our blood"
but not the way you speak.

Like you said, I may have quite a hard time answering questions,
but not answering " noises".

So Be it your way,
you can keep on coming in and crap,
but I will say 1st
" I tak Akan Layan You"
But make sure you brush your teeth 1st, before visiting this "famous" blog.

"Your blog is so damn famous among many returnee's now and im sure you are going to be well known soon."
Yes ar? only 20+ views per day..
Thanks, and sorry, no advertising fee..

You are the most polite returnee+ volunteer+ human i've ever seen.


Thank you.

June 30, 2008 at 12:23 AM  

And to KAEDA,

"we are calming this issue, no one said we are refusing to. i still prefer to think that contacting ur parents is still the best way, but ur lucky that this decision is not entirely up to me. "
Involving School, involving other party is one of the procedure in calming the issue?


I done My apology.
I have gave my statement clear.
I had stayed up to my promise.
I will reflect on my mistakes.

I hope this sister here would,
将心比心,慢慢和解.
Rather than amplifying this issue.


Thank you.

June 30, 2008 at 1:11 AM  

Well said Suyin, finding a solution for both sides. But sadly, the reply of nambee contaminated the whole conversation.

I would not give any comment here, as Suyin's approach to this issue is the plausible and deserves praise by all parties.

June 30, 2008 at 10:46 PM  

I will never be nice to people who dont deserve my respect. think yourself.

June 30, 2008 at 11:04 PM  

Oo...

So?

June 30, 2008 at 11:14 PM  

1. You don't be nice to people you don't respect.
2. So you're not moral because you don't treat certain people(you don't respect) nicely. The good way is to treat everyone nicely.
3. Using vulgar words surely don't deserves your respect(It'll be damn hilarious if you say it deserves)
4. Thus, you will never ever be nice to yourself.

Ergo: Contradictions do happen in life.

July 1, 2008 at 7:24 PM