This Letter was actually submitted to the Prime Minister through
WARKAH UNTUK PM.
I dont know how the hell, I manage to get this....

As expected, it was surely just " a sad article" to the ministry.
They better reflect on the contents mentioned in this article.

A Very Sad story to Non-Bumi's

This is Not Racism, This is the Truth


Here is a letter written by a teacher that maybe will make you open your eyes properly

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UMNO is Malay, Pakatan is Malay, MCA-DAP Chinese, MIC - Indian
Why are our parties are race based.?...is already 50 years we are still have this kind of mentality among the leaders of the country. It only mirrors the country direction to be racist in all the policy making and the running of the country which I rest my case for this email I received the other day, and it keeps coming The following story will tell you
something is seriously wrong with the
Malaysiain education system( AUMNO: Hishammudin, pls see).
A very sad story....


I am a teacher by profession. I am teaching in a government school. Being a teacher, I am expected to inculcate moral values in my teachings. Ihave memorised all the sixteen values 'Nilai-nilai Murni' as a result of twenty-five years of teaching - values that transcend curriculum. Day in day out, all the students are exposed to all the values which areexpected to cultivate good thinking and moral values among our young citizens. Examples of some of the moral values are being kind-hearted, respecting each other, fairness, honesty, and moderation.

In the recent SPM examination, many of my students did very well,some scoring straight As. We, teachers of all races, felt so very proudseeing the achievements of our students.
We had 'Hari Anugerah Cemerlang'in my school. Parents, regardless of race or religion were there to lendsupport for the programme and at the same time to motivate the children.
One such student was my own daughter, who scored 12 As, best student of the school. She used to wake as early as 4 o'clock in the morning to startpreparing for her SPM.

When I asked her why she has to take up 12 subjects and 'torture 'herself, she told me, 'I am not a bumiputera like many of my friends.' Sothe need to take up two extra subjects (not offered in her school) in order tobe on par with her Malay friends.She applied for the Progran Matrikulasi well before SPM itself.Yesterday was the day she was eagerly waiting since obtaining her SPM results because all the applicants will get their reply from the matriculationoffice. While I was in school, my handphone rang. It was a call from my daughter. When I answered the call she was already sobbing, and I am so silly to think that it was tears of joy.

The sobs turn to cries after she heard my voice - she wasdevastated, depressed and very disappointed because she failed to get entryinto this government-sponsored programme. She is the eldest in my family. Ihave another three school going children. May be I am to be blamedbecause it was me who asked her to study hard, get good results because being an ordinary teacher I can not afford to send her to private colleges.

When I came back after school yesterday afternoon, again I sawtears in her eyes. She asked several questions. 'Is it wrong to get 12 As inSPM? My Malay friends who got 2As and 3 As got to do the matriculationprogramme, I am denied. What's wrong? You are also a teacher just like uncle, (my Malay colleague in school) his son was offered a place although he scored only 5As.
Why?' I don't have answers.
Being a teacher (I teach History and Moral Education), I teach my students
to be loyal to the country, to respect the leaders, to obey thelaws of the nation, to promote goodwill and so on. I encourage them toparticipate in 'Rimup' (a race integration programme among students of various races).

I do not know what to say to my daughter.
I feel guilty because what I teach in school is actually rubbish,
perhaps I need to tell them thereality being a non-Malay citizen of our beloved nation.
For that I need toresign.

Please Mr Prime Minister,
may be you have something to tell us... ( AUMNO: ya, Petrol naik lo~)
It is time to look at other countries, political parties create with good govenance, fair play, people first, in the interest of progress base on merits...are we the only country on this planet earth having race based ideology to govern? I think Yes, Singapore is doing so well, chinese-malay-indian all on equal par, all working for the progress of the country.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Review on this Touching story is:
1. The government needs to reset all the quota's and speak more on EQUALITY among races..

2. Mr. PM, you seriously should read this.. your school teachers are actually teaching RUBBISH, they admit...

3. Malaysia "" BOLEH""

BN lagi "" BOLEH""

UMNO lagi lagi "" BOLEH"

0 thoughts: