No BooBs only Books @@


This is how I spend my weekend............




Yea, Including Dawkin's Bible....




I just can't finish this in college.. I dont know why. ?!?



Universe, Science, Morality, Angels, Conscience, Faith, Reality, Virtue,
God, Satan, Devil, Human, Religion, superstition, Theology, Atheism, Theist,
Poverty, Equality, justice, Big Bang, Law, Nature, Life, Creation, Evolution....


THESE WORDS ARE SPINNING
INSIDE ME
WHENEVER I FINISH
READING 1 of THE CHAPTER..


SIAO
xD



Btw, I would like to introduce to you My imaginary friend.
His name is Chair.


Say Hi~

People tend to have imaginary friends,

it's kinda common, rite?



"My mom made me give up imaginary friends
when i was six. She wantedto swap it with a new,
big, strong imaginary friend.
it took me overtwenty years
to get rid of that one." [Steven Sparks]

0 thoughts: